Thursday, July 17, 2014

MY FIRST BLOG EVER




Welcome to my world everyone. Am adeola, But i like to be called deola. I reside in Lekki Lagos Nigeria. I believe in God the Supreme Being.(not spiri koko). An Ex ife,GREATEST IFE!!!,single,working class,Jovial, strong, inquisitive,curious,adventurous,lover of music and fun,never beaten down and strategic.Just as the title implies,Its my first blog ever....lol.


I have for a long time followed lots and lots of blog.The ever refreshing Linda Ikeji's Blog,LadunLiadi's blog,Akinalabi's Blog, am doing a sign of the cross as i mention this, but yes i follow the ever detailed Dame caucus' blog....loooool, Bella Naija MOSTLY for the wedding stories and pictures....hmmm those pictures make me wanna get married like yesterday...lol but bobo no wan gree na.,laila's blog too. I know  we shall all enjoy this ride as we begin this journey together.


I will be talking about  a lot of things here.Myself,events happening around me,Relationship,business, celebs,church stuff, sex, hunger,state of the nation name it. Also i will be talking about NairaBET.com,promos and  tips for betting and winning and more.

But i promise am never going to bore you. Let's begin to have fun  my way and believe me you will like it. muah!

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this is nice. I would be a frequent visitor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another site for gist. Oya nau.. bring it on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deo deo baby. Number 1 blog in d whole world.. wagbayii omoge. Its in u dear..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oshey. Let's go therrrrrrrre. Deola toh sure.. Ghen Ghen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaay!!!am so gon love this...thumbs up deola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it rolling Nairababe

    ReplyDelete
  8. bin waiting for this sinccceee
    i can always channel my relaxtion here weneva im bored.. thumbs up big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talk dah talk i wanna hear,Legooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your doggedness babes. This is just the beginning..... Oya ride on

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soo cooool babes�������� loving it already������

    ReplyDelete
  12. Babes this is Sooo coool������ loving it already������

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fascinating babes......carry go......I dey your back

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool blog and cool babe.
    So, you read Dame caucus' blog too?
    Hmmmnnn...I now understand.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oya...Nice one...this is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete