Hello good people, It has been a while i know and I am really sorry for taking this long before updating y'all. There has been a lot going on behind the scene for me.
Well, my update is not news but i think its something i should share with everyone. This article was written by a very good friend of mine by name Fatty. I read it and all i could do is bring it here.
continue here....
A friend of mine saw my 'pm' on my blackberry messenger referring to riots in Ekiti state and she jokingly challenged me to face my state (Osun) and stay clear of matters about Ekiti.
I smiled, but I did not wait for long before I proved to her how she was not fully right,simply by saying "I've been a Nigerian before the creation of Osun state, and being a native of a particular state does not change my national identity.
Recently in a discussion,I told a friend that the problems facing this country can be solved by an overall judicial sanitation,flushing out the bad eggs therein, allowing it to enjoy a total autonomy. By then,a criminal can be dully charged, tried and prosecuted, and no harden thieves will shamelessly be lobbying for another post while yet answering a case of where he/she formerly mismanaged.
Though I have already made up my mind while putting this together, that I do not want to use this medium to favor any political party since we all know our politicians can use any strategy whenever they are ready to play on us their pranks.
I smiled, but I did not wait for long before I proved to her how she was not fully right,simply by saying "I've been a Nigerian before the creation of Osun state, and being a native of a particular state does not change my national identity.
Recently in a discussion,I told a friend that the problems facing this country can be solved by an overall judicial sanitation,flushing out the bad eggs therein, allowing it to enjoy a total autonomy. By then,a criminal can be dully charged, tried and prosecuted, and no harden thieves will shamelessly be lobbying for another post while yet answering a case of where he/she formerly mismanaged.
Though I have already made up my mind while putting this together, that I do not want to use this medium to favor any political party since we all know our politicians can use any strategy whenever they are ready to play on us their pranks.
Also I am not writing to further question what led to the shameful act or who was at fault between the concerned parties but to stand against injustice, to condemn the repeated attack on the Ekiti state high court in Ado Ekiti just last week and the barbaric assault on both the sitting Honourable Justice Adeyeye and the chief Judge of the State, Justice Ayo Daramola whose record book was also torn.
I want to categorically say, that if a sector like the judiciary will continually be disrespected like this, then the current insecurity we are facing in the country would be a child's play compare to what is on the way. No matter what could have happened, beating Judges is a total embarrassment on every member of the bar, bench and on the integrity of the Nation's Judiciary.
I have said I will not apportion blame to any side involved but I feel a need to sound a warning to any corrupt member of the NBA and Body of Benchers in this country who feeds fat on the table of these arrogant politicians and shamelessly showed them that Law and Justice has a price tag.
In my tribe, they will say "Akuko lo so fun kolokolo pe ogbe ori oun kii se ina". That is, it is the Cock that revealed to the Fox that the red stuff on it's head is good meat and not harmful as Fox used to think. And since then,it became the fox's best meat. O ma she o!
Finally, I want to call on the Federal Government and the entire judiciary to make sure that whoever was the brain behind such rascal and barbaric act be brought to book irrespective of his position in the nation. God bless Nigeria.
I want to categorically say, that if a sector like the judiciary will continually be disrespected like this, then the current insecurity we are facing in the country would be a child's play compare to what is on the way. No matter what could have happened, beating Judges is a total embarrassment on every member of the bar, bench and on the integrity of the Nation's Judiciary.
I have said I will not apportion blame to any side involved but I feel a need to sound a warning to any corrupt member of the NBA and Body of Benchers in this country who feeds fat on the table of these arrogant politicians and shamelessly showed them that Law and Justice has a price tag.
In my tribe, they will say "Akuko lo so fun kolokolo pe ogbe ori oun kii se ina". That is, it is the Cock that revealed to the Fox that the red stuff on it's head is good meat and not harmful as Fox used to think. And since then,it became the fox's best meat. O ma she o!
Finally, I want to call on the Federal Government and the entire judiciary to make sure that whoever was the brain behind such rascal and barbaric act be brought to book irrespective of his position in the nation. God bless Nigeria.
Please leave comments and follow fatty @mystreetgospel on twitter. Thanks for your time
Have a wonderful week y'all.
#peaceinnigeria
Well, I am sure the FGN will evade the issue which is totally excruciating but with bloggers like you (Deola) can expedite the progress of the issue because its eroding already. This is a wake-up call, let us all be a soldier in fierce battle with whoever that was the brain behind such rascal and barbaric act irrespective of his position in the country.
ReplyDeleteNobody is bigger than the country (Nigeria)
#PeaceInNigeria..........