
Hello everyone. I know i have been off for a while now and I am really sorry. Thanks to you all for giving me the 'kick' to come back. Not like i was going to stop...but I have not just been up for it for a while now. Really, It is not easy to stay committed to blogging, especially for persons like me who does not want to go all the way like Linda. But it is okay now, I am here.
My break was due to some personal stuff which i will bring here later on. I wish I could mention names but honestly, I appreciate everyone who told me they were looking out for my latest post. Gracias...
There is no gain saying that money is good and spending it is easy. Even the Holy Bible calls it the vehicle for gospel' i.e 'keke inhinrere'....lol. Everyone wants to be able to spend money at will. Especially when you work to get it. There is this thing that reminds you of the fact that you worked for it, so spend it. I wont lie, I really love to shop, in fact, I go shopping sometimes just to lift my spirit.....lol...
I have heard people say their salary is never enough. Some also complain that they can't account for how their salary disappears every month, they cant even say this is what they have done with it.I don't make much as salary but I can tell you i try to keep a lot away for rainy days. I will like to share some of the things I have done with you. I hope it helps you . However, my tips may not be acceptable by everyone. I am open to corrections and other opinions. After all, we are meant to pick one another's brains through this means and learn things.
WRITE IT ALL: yes write it in a pad or an organizer.Have a budget!When you do it helps you to be aware of what you have to spend and unconsciously reminds you of your limit. Also write your needs in scale of preference. Remember, you don't have to buy all you need at once.
Save first and spend afterwards: set apart a specific percentage of your salary for rainy days. It is only wise to do so.
Don't buy what you cant afford on pay small small.
Be satisfied with what you have, believe me, you can always recycle.
Don't buy things you don't need in the nearest future.
This will help someone, I hope it is you. Let talk about this, I want to know your take on this, share with us how you save money. It might help someone. Please feel free to say something.
Have a lovely day .Peace!!!
#saveforrainydays
Really helpful...
ReplyDeleteHmmm.. I won't lie, I am super guilty of the 'saving for rainy days bit'".. But I can only hope and pray to cultivate the habit of saving!!!! Lol. That being said, MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!.. Hmm.. It is good to have money and the things money can buy.. And Adeo, many thanks for the tips.. Very helpful.. :-)
ReplyDeleteMOney!!!!! hmm the bible says ''answereth all things"'...... I agree with you dee...is good to save for raining days.gone r dose days i spend unnecessarily but now I spend wisely......naira is so easy to finish on a spot.If you carry 500 naira to an aboki place to get some tins before you know it,you will return home wit notin.....Abeg try and save for rainy days...It's very helpful.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very important write up...The road to success is not always straight so one has to save for rainy days as the savings would be a 'saving grace'.... Food for thougt
ReplyDeleteSave ooooo and patronize perfumix store lol kidding yh....sincerely save oo so dt u can survive d rainy days else na only u go feel d coldness after d rain don beat u die #thumbs up Adeola
ReplyDeleteMoney makes life easy and enjoyable and @ the same time is very crucial for one to cultivate the habit of "savings"cos it goes a long way in helping to have something to fall back on in time of needs.
ReplyDeleteSaving money is one of those tasks that's so much easier said than done, everyone knows it's smart to save money in the long run, but many of us still have difficulty doing it.
ReplyDeleteDon't buy things u don't need in d nearest future.. dont hang around people that make u do unnecessary spending. Yea. I'm a victim of impulse buying. Sometimes, I pick up something.. and 2 hours later, i'm like "oh shit.. what did I just do?".. realizing I nevr needed that thing at that time.. or at all self. It wise to save, because u never know when one big opportunity can come ur way.. and all you'll need is a little money to put into it. #save #save #save. Start saving a little something today
ReplyDeleteAdeola.. wat is the personal thing that happend to u. Share with us. Oya.. we'r listeening oooo
ReplyDeletelooooool, coming soon.
Delete