Ring the bell...Sound the alarm....Adeola Ajala's Blog is one month old!!! I am Dancing Azonto, etigi,galala,suo, mukulu,moon walk and many other nameless cool moves. yaaaaay!!!...looool.
Am so over the moon and deliriously happy to do this write up today. Eni ti ashey ni oore ti ko dupe, Bi olosha koni leru lo ni. It's all about you guys. All gratitude goes to the Almighty God the maker and giver of Life.The omnipotent God. Who kept us all till this day...if you are reading this, it simply means you are alive.
I really appreciate everyone who has ever read or written something on my Blog. It will really make no sense if all I do is write and get no reactions on my thoughts. From the depth of my heart, I say thank you God Bless you all. It is something I have always wanted to do.
On the 17th July, I launched this blog of mine and since then i have gotten several reviews. Thanks to friends, family,colleagues, and everyone who took time out of their busy schedules to read my blog.
My first ever blog got lots of attention and it gave me the push to do more. Even when I don't want to blog, people encouraged me to keep the Ball rolling and i tell you its been wonderful.
Last time on my blog i promised to do a giveaway to people who have been following my blog since the beginning. My give away will go to the person with highest number of comments.
Will bring you pictures of the giveaway and the winner next time. Who's going to be the winner? I don't know yet But the person stands the chance to win lots of goodies from me.
Do have a lovely week and a very Nice day.
I love you all so much.Thanks for your supports.Peace!!!
#happy #anniversaryblog #thankful

30solid days of useful info sharing and aproko .... lol congrats. May d months n years ahead bring us more inspiring gist
ReplyDeleteMany more prosperous months ahead. Keep the good work Dearie!
ReplyDeleteYay.. I'm super proud of you sis.. More grease to your elbow.. And many thanks for being a source of inspiration.. :-) Btw, how do I get my own share of the goodie-goodie? Lolllllll.
ReplyDeletehappy for yu..
ReplyDeletemore power to ur elbow big sis
Oshey.. Oya gbemileke
ReplyDeleteWell done dear. Happy ann. Many more ahead insha allahu amen.
ReplyDeleteMy first post. ..yayy
ReplyDeleteYep....nice one sis...you are reli doin a great work here.keep the ball runnings deedee....we dey your back like ike......Happy one month old blog......many more years ooooooo
ReplyDeleteCool blog..
ReplyDeleteOya let d gift start rolling in..
Cheers.
Beemzy